POST YOUR STORY

Please share your mold story with us. You can leave it as a comment or email it to us at moldsurvivor2007@yahoo.com. We will post your story to our blog.

For those of you without a mold story, please read through the blog to educate yourself about toxic mold and the deadly effect that it has on humans and animals. Share what you have learned with others and spread the word.


Thursday, February 5, 2009

An 18 Month Old Baby Hospitalized due to Toxic Mold



This is a picture of my youngest son in the hospital. This picture was taken during his first hospitalization in March of 2007. He had a severe lung infection in both lungs, reactive airway disease which was later diagnosed as severe, uncontrolled Asthma and an ear infection. He was on oxygen for nearly 3 days, IV fluids, IV antibiotics, Albuteral every four hours around the clock with a nebulizer, Prednisone, Pulmicort etc. Little did we know, two more hospitalizations would occur within the next year. Click HERE and HERE to read about this 18 month old baby's toxic mold story.

13 comments:

  1. Extremely sad and oainful cases discussed here which truly says how much we should be bothered about the mold problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I just came across your blog while looking for mold testing info. We just discovered that we've been living with mold after searching for the cause of my son's respiratory problems. What you are dealing with is very sad...i hope your children's health will improve over time. Do you have any information on how I can get any type of test to show my son has mold in his body? The way we found out he has mold toxicity was from a hair analysis we sent to a lab. We are now treating him homeopathically. I am happy to share more of that with you if you are interested. Please let me know where I can take my son for testing if you have any information on that. thank you and blessings on your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really do need to have good information about what black mold looks like and how it forms. It only takes a short period of time to do the required testing and inspection of your home to make sure that it is a safe place for your family. You should be particularly aware of any allergies that someone in your household has. This could be your first hint that you need to look at black mold removal.

    Manhattan Mold removal

    ReplyDelete
  4. The health and well-being of all home occupants which live in a mold contaminated home is determined by how well the indoor environment was remediated.

    mold and mildew removal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Melissa and all,

    Yes please share everything you know. I am very intrigued about the homeopathic remedies as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Black mold is a producer of a bio- toxin. Bio-toxins are not healthy for humans. The effects of black-mold usually center on neurological issues. They manifest themselves in the form of blurred vision, short- term memory loss, and dizziness.
    mold inspector indianapolis

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Info in the blog is out of this world, I so want to read more. check this out

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is quite priceless entropy, I love enjoying for getting such type of information. And will promote it to my friends too. mold

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are a family owned and operated company that cares about family values.
    That’s why we use 100% organic, non-toxic products to ensure the safety of your home.
    Our patented anti-mould formula kills all spores and micro-organisms on contact and prevents them from ever returning

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im sorry to hear that you all were sick for sucha long time. Special when it comes to kids, cause they are also so much more valueable. And ofcourse we want to protect them. Next time you know there is some mold around. Give us a call. water damage restoration dallas texas - mold

    ReplyDelete
  11. Remove the sweater and lay it out on a fresh towel or drying rack, making sure to put the sweater back into its original shape. http://moldremovaldoctor.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You could hire a qualified mold tester to check for mold. However, it's important to note that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention states that there are no standards for what is an acceptable amount of mold, as every home contains some level of mold.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My walls were absolutely covered in mold after a week long flood in the house, and where other contractors insist that we rip out all the sheetrock and start over, over less than a week, Nial and a couple of gallons of your wonderful product saved my home!

    ReplyDelete